This technique was shared with me by my Pampered Chef director, and I wanted to share it with you!
Before I begin, let me state unequivocally that I am the world’s worst bacon cook. I mean, the bacon has turned to stone in 2 seconds in the pan. hehe. Until now, hubby has been the house’s bacon cook.
Wendy, my amazing Director, offered me a tip on how to cook bacon in the oven… yes, in the oven!
And let me tell you, it always turns out perfectly… I’m talking picture-perfect proportions, vibrant color, and mouthwatering texture and flavor!
You’ll need the following items:
Baking sheet made of stoneware (Mines from Pampered Chef, I use the Bar Pan, It has edges to catch the bacon drippings)
What you should do is:
Place the bacon strips on a stoneware bar pan, spacing them evenly apart (I get about 6-7 on a pan).
Depending on how crispy you prefer your bacon, bake for 10-15 minutes. There’s also no need to flip it!
PS. If you want bacon pieces, cut your bacon after it’s cooked in the food processor. It produces excellent bacon bits.
In a Pampered Chef microwave, how do you cook bacon?
In a Small Ridged Baker, place the garlic cloves. Six bacon pieces, slightly overlapping, go on top. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, covered with parchment paper. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove the baker from the microwave; separate the bacon. Microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes, covered, or until bacon is crisp. Place the bacon and garlic on a dish lined with paper towels. Rep with the rest of the bacon.
Garlic should be finely chopped, and avocado should be peeled and pit removed. In a small mixing bowl, combine the garlic, avocado, mayonnaise, and black pepper; stir well.
To make the sandwiches, split the bacon in half crosswise. Half of the bread slices should be covered in avocado mixture; top with bacon, lettuce, tomato slices, cheese, and the remaining bread slices.
What is the best way to use a ceramic bacon cooker?
With our clay bacon cooker, bringing home the bacon is a lot easier. It’s a failsafe method for making summer BLTs.
Simply drape the bacon pieces around the rim of the cooker, cover with a paper towel, microwave for one minute per slice, and voila! Crisp bacon!
There are no soiled skillets to clean. Furthermore, all of the bacon grease drains into the surrounding reservoir through a hole in the cooker, making cleanup a breeze. Which we adore… and so do our customers.
“It’s fantastic!” The bacon is crispy and not greasy when it comes out of the oven! Customer Review by Melanie Lamb
What’s the best way to clean my Pampered Chef bacon stone?
Mix 1/2 cup baking soda with 3 tablespoons water to make a baking soda paste. Allow for 10-15 minutes for the paste to dry on the Stone. Remove any residual paste with a scraper and rinse Stoneware in warm water. As needed, repeat the process.
Is it safe to use the Pampered Chef Micro Cooker?
Since May 10, 2016, all Pampered Chef products that come into contact with food have been BPA-free and have met or exceeded all current and related Food and Drug Administration rules (FDA).
BPA-containing products that were sent before May 10, 2016:
- (#2258) Adjustable Measuring Spoon Set
- Colander with Easy-Read Measuring Marks (#2324)
- (#1114) Kernel Cutter (only the clear head that holds the blade)
- (#2225) Measure-All Cup (only the outer sleeve)
- Set of Measuring Cups (#2257)
- Set of Measuring Spoons (#2308)
- #2236 Mini Measure-All Cup (only the outer sleeve)
BPA-containing products that were supplied before to May 10, 2016:
- (#1665) Baster and Cleaning Brush
- Cheese Shaver (#1132) is a tool that is used to shave cheese.
- Mini Measuring Cup with Easy-Read Markings (#2177)
- Pourer Stopper with No Drip (#2158)
- Set of Easy-to-Read Measuring Cups (#2175)
- (#2228) Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
- (#2229) Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
- (#1188) Gravy Separator
- Scoop & Measure Mini (#2304)
- Set of Mini Spoons and Tongs (#2339)
- Mini Spoon & Tong Set (#2313) for Outdoor Use
- Tumblers for the Outdoors (#2826)
- Set of Outdoor Utensils (#2827)
- (#2829) Outdoor Serving Set
- #1684 Pastry Cutter
- Mill for salt and pepper (#2190)
- Tongs in Three Directions (#2569) (only the clear tong portion)
Is it possible to make rice in a Pampered Chef Micro cooker?
In the microwave, the 3-quart Micro-Cooker Plus cooks starchy side dishes like rice, quinoa, pasta, polenta, and potatoes. It comes with a boil-over protection that works in tandem with the cover to circulate liquids, keeping your microwave clean and spill-free.
- The base, cover, and boil-over guard are all included.
- It’s made for both right- and left-handed people.
- A one-year warranty is included.
In the microwave, how do you brown meat?
- Place the meat in a microwave-safe bowl and break it up.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 minute increments.
- Using a fork, shred the meat into smaller and smaller pieces after each minute.
- Cook for another minute, or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Toss in with your favorite cuisine.