Our fully cooked, boneless turkey breasts, either oven roasted or smoked, are a superb main dish for any holiday meal or as a co-star in a buffet. Our turkey breast selections are sure to please no matter the occasion, as they are prepared with the same care and quality as our famous Honey Baked Ham.
Is turkey available at HoneyBaked?
Honey BakedTM Turkey Breasts and Honey BakedTM Hams are fully cooked and ready to serve. In less than 15 minutes, you can create our frozen heat-and-serve sides.
What is the shelf life of a Honey Baked Ham?
The ham can be kept in the fridge for up to 7-10 days if maintained in its insulated bag and wrapped in foil once refrigerated.
To keep the ham safe from temperature fluctuations, keep it in the back of the fridge at roughly 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
You have two options for freezing the ham for a longer period of time:
- Either freeze the ham whole in the coldest region of the freezer without opening the package. The ham will keep for 6-8 weeks in the refrigerator.
- OR keep unwrapped or cut ham in the freezer within 5 days of refrigeration by wrapping leftovers in foil and placing them in the freezer’s coldest section.
Keep in mind that any leftovers must be refrigerated right away. Cutting up little bits of the ham and then keeping the remainder of it in the fridge is a smart way to keep it fresh and free of bacteria.
By removing the ham from the oven and refrigerating it as needed, you can further cut it.
To keep the ham fresh and delicious, wrap it in its original foil or re-wrap it in any food-safe aluminum foil.
Is Thanksgiving meal available at Honey Baked Ham?
- For the Seasoned Host: The Signature Ham and Turkey Feast will feed 12 to 16 people (with leftovers to follow). Enjoy the characteristic sweet, crispy glaze on the 24-hour slow smoked Honey Baked Ham, Bone-In Half. A lighter, more delicately flavored Turkey Breast is also included in the dinner, which goes nicely with the Cranberry Walnut Chutney. Thanksgiving isn’t complete without sides. This meal also includes four Heat ‘N Serve Sides in your choice of two flavors. Green Bean Casserole, Maple Sweet Potato Souffle, and Double Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese are all made with the finest and freshest ingredients.
- Try HoneyBaked’s Bone-In Quarter Ham Meal for a Small Party of Ham Lovers. This ham is great for gatherings of four to six people because it is slow cooked and glazed to perfection. Two Heat ‘N Serve Sides are included in the meal. To the flavorful ham, these are delectable accompaniments.
- Take home the classic Turkey Dinner, produced with 100 percent premium white flesh turkey breast, and your choice of two or three Heat ‘N Serve Sides for the traditional holiday host.
- But First, Brunch: If you can’t wait till dinner, get the new HoneyBaked Brunch, which includes a quarter ham, two Heat ‘N Serve Sides, HoneyBaked bacon, and coffee cake. Before the big event, you’ll be ready for a nap (and another slice of coffee cake)!
HoneyBaked has unique and wonderful gift choices for fellow Ham Fan and foodie hosts, such as the Southern Pecan Pie, signature sauces, or a gift card so they may choose their favorite meal.
“We aim to allow families and friends reconnect over the common experience of a comforting mealone without the stress that may sometimes come with menu planning and prep,” says the company.
Is fried turkey available at Honey Baked Ham?
All Honey B Ham smoked and fried turkeys are cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 170 degrees Fahrenheit, making them safe to eat. At our cooking facility, the USDA regulates and enforces this process.
Due to sodium nitrite in our injection used to prepare and cook the turkeys, the flesh color of smoked and fried Honey B Ham turkeys may be pink (pinkish juice may also be present). Follow the heating guidelines for the best results, and any meat that remains pink is acceptable to eat. Please keep the turkey refrigerated at all times.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the plastic bag and set the foil-wrapped turkey breast side up in a shallow pan.
- 8-10 minutes per pound of meat to heat
- Allow 15 minutes for the turkey to rest before carving.
A meat thermometer is the best way to ensure that the turkey is cooked safely. Place the thermometer in the thickest part of the inner thigh, away from the bone. ALL MEAT (even any that remains pink) is safe to eat once the thigh meat has reached 180 degrees.
- Remove the plastic bag from the bag and place it in a microwave-safe container.
- Defrost turkey for 5-7 minutes per pound, turning every 10 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5-7 minutes before rinsing out any ice that may have accumulated in the cavity.
- Remove the plastic bag from the turkey and set it breast side down in a microwave-safe container.
- Cover with wax paper, but only loosely.
- 5 minutes per pound of meat to heat
- During the latter half of the cooking time, turn the breast side up.
Is turkey ham the same as turkey ham?
“Turkey” ham is a ready-to-eat turkey thigh flesh that has been cured. The phrase “cured turkey thigh flesh” is always used after the term “turkey ham.” See Hams and Food Safety for more information.
What is the shelf life of HoneyBaked turkey?
If you prefer to keep your products refrigerated, Honey Baked Ham can be kept for 7 to 10 days and Honey Baked Turkey Breast for 5 to 7 days.
Honey Baked Ham is a processed meat, right?
“Any meat that has been preserved by salting, smoking, curing, or adding chemical preservatives is considered processed meat. Sausage, bacon, cold cuts like pastrami and salami, hot dogs, and, yes, ham are all examples.
What difference does it make if ham is considered processed meat or not? Because the evidence for processed meat differs from that for red meat, our recommendations differ as well.
The data is equally as consistent and convincing when it comes to processed meat, but it’s a lot more dramatic. That’s because there’s no evidence that processed beef causes cancer “There is a safe limit. Even infrequent consumption of processed beef raises the risk of colorectal cancer, and the risk continues to climb as consumption increases.
Is it possible to freeze HoneyBaked Ham?
Freezing Honey Baked Ham is a terrific way to keep leftover ham once you’ve prepared your ham and have any leftovers. Place any leftover cooked ham in a freezer bag, vacuum seal it, or wrap it in aluminum foil before putting it in the freezer. If preferred, any leftover ham can be stored in the freezer in an airtight container.
Please keep in mind that any ham you’re freezing should be stored in a container with as little air as possible. To put it another way, if you’re storing your ham in a freezer bag, push out as much air as possible. The easiest way to avoid freezer burn on your ham is to vacuum seal it, but if that isn’t possible, remove as much air as possible.
Which HoneyBaked Ham sides are the best?
- Smashed potatoes with a lot of flavor. Butter-smothered russet potatoes with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and chives.
- Broccoli in the Tuscan Style
- Stuffing made from cornbread from the country.
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Macaroni & Cheese with Double Cheddar.
- Baked Apples with Cinnamon.
- Souffle with sweet potatoes with maple syrup.
- Casserole of Green Beans